Real Madrid Striker Karim Benzema accuses National teammate Mathieu Valbuena of 'Fabricating Stories' to ruin his reputation amid Sextape Scandal


Real Madrid Striker, Karim Benzema has slammed his national teammate Mathieu Valbuena for 'fabricating' stories amid the ongoing sex scandal.

Benzema was dropped from the France national team after he was charged by police in connection alleged blackmail attempt targeting his Les Bleus team-mate Valbuena, a case which is yet to go to trial.

ALSO READ: HARRYSONG REVEALS HE IS NO LONGER WITH FIVE STAR MUSIC, HEAP PRAISE ON E-MONEY & KCEE

Benzema who did not feature for France during the euro 2016 on home soil as a result of his alleged involvement in the scandal has accused Valbuena of dragging his name 'through the mud'.


"There's really something wrong with him. It's all part of his story," Benzema told L'Equipe. "When I hear him say that he's ready to play with me again. To hear him at the beginning, I'm scum, I threatened him, I scared him, all you can invent…And now he wants to play with me!
"He said he would not have lodged a complaint if he knew I was involved in the story. For more than a year and a half I'm his worst enemy, a bad guy, a thug, I have to be punished, dragged through the mud, my name and that of my family, in the dirt."
Benzema continued: "It has been almost two years since I was forbidden to see my best friend [Karim Zenati], if not we go to prison, and he is quiet, but he must stop his crap, and I do not know why he keeps talking about me already.
"I am his enemy, I wanted to take money from him, he really has to stop inventing, it makes me mad to keep on lying. Sex tape? He just had to tell the truth about what really happened, and he would not have had all of this."
Real Madrid Striker Karim Benzema accuses National teammate Mathieu Valbuena of 'Fabricating Stories' to ruin his reputation amid Sextape Scandal Real Madrid Striker Karim Benzema accuses National teammate Mathieu Valbuena of 'Fabricating Stories' to ruin his reputation amid Sextape Scandal Reviewed by Prince Gabriel on May 17, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments