Mourinho puts Aguero on blast for simulating to get fellaini sent off in yesterday's Manchester derby


Manchester United Manager Jose Mourinho has put city striker Sergio Aguero on blast for simulating to get Maruane Fellaini sent off in yesterday's Manchester derby.

Mourinho claimed that the referee Mark Atkinson wouldn't have shown Fellaini a red card if Aguero had not simulate by falling on the pitch and holding his face, mourinho also slammed Fellaini for the incident.

ALSO READ: POLICE ARRESTS WOMAN FOR CUTTING OFF HER HUSBAND'S PENIS WITH A SCISSOR

“I don’t know because I didn’t watch,” Mourinho said in his news conference.

“I have just three details. Marouane says that it’s a red card because it’s Marouane.

“Martin Atkinson told me that in his opinion it’s a red card, but I saw Aguero in the tunnel but no broken nose, no broken head, his face is nice as always, so I’m not so sure.

ALSO READ: ANTHONY JOSHUA BANS HIS MOM FROM WATCHING HIS BOXING FIGHT WITH WLAMADIR KLITSCHKO TO AVOID DISTRACTION FROM HER

“If Sergio doesn’t go to the floor, for sure it’s not a red card, but if Marouane gave him a chance to do that, I don’t know.

“What I know is that we played 15 minutes with 10 and the boys were absolutely amazing in the way they fought for the point.”
Mourinho puts Aguero on blast for simulating to get fellaini sent off in yesterday's Manchester derby Mourinho puts Aguero on blast for simulating to get fellaini sent off in yesterday's Manchester derby Reviewed by Prince Gabriel on April 28, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments