Buhari: I Have Officially Resumed Duty

President Muhammadu Buhari, has officially resume duty as the President of Nigeria after a 55-day-absent from office which has got Nigerians talking. The President in a letter addressed to the Senate revealed that he has resume his functions as the President of Nation.


Femi Adesina the President personal adviser, on media and publicity made the news known to the public on Monday. 
Adesina also confirmed that the President's letter to the Senate is in accordance with Section 145 of the 1999 Constitution as amended.
According to the Presidential aide, the letters were addressed to the Senate and the House of Representatives.
“I have resumed my functions as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria with effect from Monday, March 13, 2017, after my vacation,” Adesina quoted the letter.
Buhari: I Have Officially Resumed Duty Buhari: I Have Officially Resumed Duty Reviewed by Prince Gabriel on March 13, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments