Lady Gaga responds to haters criticizing her "flat, flabby" tummy

Lady Gaga half Time performance at the super bowl has attracted her a lot of criticism as she was called fat, flabby, and worse by body shamers.

Some haters even use Twitter as a tool to make mockery of the singer's body especially her tummy, which they labeled as fat and flabby.

But Lady Gaga response to her body shamers was more of an advice than a curse, as many would have expected of her.

"I heard my body is a topic of conversation so I wanted to say, I'm proud of my body and you should be proud of yours too" Lady Gaga was quoted as saying.

She added, "No matter who you are or what you do. I could give you a million reasons why you don't need to cater to anyone or anything to succeed. Be you, and be relentlessly you."

"That's the stuff of champions. thank you so much everyone for supporting me. I love you guys."
Lady Gaga responds to haters criticizing her "flat, flabby" tummy Lady Gaga responds to haters criticizing her "flat, flabby" tummy Reviewed by Prince Gabriel on February 08, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments