Photos: Veteran actress Stephanie Okereke and Linus Idahosa celebrate 6th wedding anniversary




The veteran actress celebrated her 6th wedding anniversary with her hubby Linus Idahosa by sharing this beautiful photos on her instagram page along with a heartwarming message for her better half.. 


Happy Wedding Anniversary to #mysoulmate. Thank you for filling my heart and our home with so much joy and laughter.
On this day you married me like a princess, I still remember how you stood gallantly like the Prince that you are, poised to sweep me off my feet. I’m eternally glad I chose right.
May our Father continually give us the Wisdom and Strength to be instruments of change to our world.

Love you with everything that is in me. #HWA she wrote on instagram.


Photos: Veteran actress Stephanie Okereke and Linus Idahosa celebrate 6th wedding anniversary Photos: Veteran actress Stephanie Okereke and Linus Idahosa celebrate 6th wedding anniversary Reviewed by Prince Palace News on April 21, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments