Katty Perry Becomes First Person To Reach 100m Followers On Twitter


American singer and songwriter, Katy Perry has become the first person to reach 100m followers on twitter. Twitter confirmed the news with a cheeky tweet referencing the 32-year-old singer's latest album. "Today, we #WITNESS history," the tweet read.

The "chained to the rhythm" singer is closely followed by Justin Bieber, who currently has 96.7 million followers, Barack Obama (90.8 million), Taylor Swift (85.1 million) and Rihanna (74.1 million).
Katty Perry Becomes First Person To Reach 100m Followers On Twitter Katty Perry Becomes First Person To Reach 100m Followers On Twitter Reviewed by Prince Gabriel on June 17, 2017 Rating: 5

1 comment

ROUBINI said...

my dear Katty* hello dear miss** very happy to have seen you on my TV on TMC and happy to write you and to send you a great information for your health, wellness, shape, mental, trainings,performances and pleasures to come in a few days because j live on a paradise, in FRANCE and being engineer in physical trainings,during all the year j work with some very good and great sport women,actress,singers for their recovery after their different shows, TV, moving&trips..So, since 2006,my training course are open during all the year and living just near Bordeaux,but at the ocean, j'll be able to give you a real sens of your body,mental, form,and sensibility for a quick and strong recovery,for the best to come and to know you more and better.Here, we are in the greatest wines,wanted in the full world =BORDEAUX and different private partner in my portfolio like : MOUTON + LAFITE ROTHSCHILD + CHEVAL BLANC + YQUEM...so,j can let you my phone number for your next coming here on my paradise, and the special link of my site (it'll be new in a few days) So, please my dear Katty,; would you let me know when do you'ld like to come for the best organisation and for some private moments on the large and long beaches here,the dunes,the lakes,the forest to show you all...the best is to come because nobody will recognize you and follow you here, you'll be very quiet and unknown...necessary for your best recovery. So, my dear Katty,we'll have some great moments to share and you'll never been alone,only with me for a better comfort.OK?? with my tender French kiss** Marco = WWW.VO2MAXFORM.COM +33.6.14.46.12.19. and winescollections@gmail.com