EDEN HAZARD TIPS HIMSELF, NEYMAR, DYBALA, GRIEZMANN FOR BALON D'OR AFTER MESSI, RONALDO RETIRES


Chelsea attacking midfielder, Eden Hazard, has named the three players he expects to win the prestigious Balon d'or award once the reign of Messi and Ronaldo comes to an end.


‘When Ronaldo and Messi retire, maybe it will be another couple of players like Neymar, Paulo Dybala or Antoine Griezmann, who knows? We will see. It’s not something I think too much about, Hazard was quoted as saying.


ATTENTION! Follow @princepalacenewsofficial on Instagram to get more news like this on Instagram


He also tipped himself for the award ‘Could I win it? If I play next season, we win the Champions League and I win the World Cup with Belgium, why not?
‘In the last 10 years, the Ballon d’Or winners play in Spain, but it’s not automatic. If a player is better in England, he will win it.’

‘I hope to win the Ballon d’Or one day,’ Hazard, 26, told Sky Sports. ‘It’s in my mind. If I don’t, it won’t be a problem.


‘I try to make a good career – the best I can – but I think some other players deserve to win it also.

ALSO READ: SHAKIRA SETS RELEASE DATE FOR 11TH STUDIO ALBUM "EL DORADO" WITH SONGS DEDICATED TO GERARD PIQUE


Eden Hazard's Chelsea can wrap up the premier league title tonight if they beat West Bromwich Albion at the hawthorns stadium.
EDEN HAZARD TIPS HIMSELF, NEYMAR, DYBALA, GRIEZMANN FOR BALON D'OR AFTER MESSI, RONALDO RETIRES EDEN HAZARD TIPS HIMSELF, NEYMAR, DYBALA, GRIEZMANN FOR BALON D'OR AFTER MESSI, RONALDO RETIRES Reviewed by Prince Gabriel on May 12, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments