A White Woman Once Called Me A Dog – Olu Jacobs




Veteran Nollywood actor, Olu Jacobs has revealed that he was once called a dog by a white woman during his stay in London.

Olu Jacobs disclosed to Punch that he was a victim of racism in many events in the UK.

He said, “I was a victim of racism all the time. You felt it in the way the people looked at you and in their attitude toward you. But you could not do anything about it. I could not take somebody to court for that.

“A white woman once called me a dog. She had a vacant room for rent. But when I approached her, she asked if I didn’t see the ‘No dogs’ sign on her door.

“Before I could respond, she said that a dog was better than me and then slammed the door in my face. I felt so bad that I almost decided to return to Nigeria.”


The 75-year-old actor who attended the prestigious Royal Academy of Arts in London has featured in many blockbuster movies including Adesuwa, Potomanto and the Antique.
A White Woman Once Called Me A Dog – Olu Jacobs A White Woman Once Called Me A Dog – Olu Jacobs Reviewed by Prince Gabriel on August 11, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments