WHAT'S THERE TO HIDE! Kim Kardashian reveals to her fans that she visited her Doctor to remove stretch marks from her body

Kim Kardashian took a bold step today by revealing what other celebrities would have thought a secret, the 36-yaer-old reality star cum business woman revealed to her fans on Snapchat that she had just visited her plastic surgeon to get rid of stretch marks on her body.


After the medical procedure Kim Kardashian took to photo sharing app Snapchat to tell her fans how excited she was to have finally gotten rid of the stretch marks.
 'I feel so excited that I finally did it.' Kim wrote on Snapchat, Adding: 'I've been so scared to do it thinking it hurts so badly, and it didn't hurt that badly. So I'm so grateful, and I'm so excited. I love you Dr. Ourian.'



Also Read: WHAT'S ZUMA ROCK! COPE blast South African Government for planning to spend R6million(14.5m) in building a statue of Jacob Zuma

How my faulty car airconditioner saved me from kidnappers —Kehinde

 VP OSINBANJO SIGNS SEVEN BILLS INTO LAW IN ABSENT OF BUHARI 


Adama Barrow officialy sworn-in as Gambia's President amid large turnout by Citizens
WHAT'S THERE TO HIDE! Kim Kardashian reveals to her fans that she visited her Doctor to remove stretch marks from her body WHAT'S THERE TO HIDE! Kim Kardashian reveals to her fans that she visited her Doctor to remove stretch marks from her body Reviewed by Prince Gabriel on February 19, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments